Atelier 3 : Hyperspy
HyperSpy is a community-developed open-source Python software package for multi-dimensional data analysis. The principal development of HyperSpy is an elegant yet powerful syntax for visualizing, analyzing, accessing and storing multi-dimensional datasets regardless of their size. HyperSpy and its software ecosystem include a wide range of features for electron microscopy. In this workshop, an introduction to HyperSpy and Jupyter will be followed by hands-on tutorials on EELS, EDX, cathodoluminescence (Lumispy package) and 4D-STEM (pyxem package).
Practical details: Attendees are welcome to use their own computer but it will be to use computers of the calculation room.
Number of attendees: 20
Location: Calculation room – Université de Rouen Normandie – Saint Etienne du Rouvray (conference venue)
- 14:00-14:15 HyperSpy talk (Francisco de la Peña, Lille)
- 14:15-15:45 Intro tutorial (Sylvain LaForet, Lille)
- 15:45-16:00 Coffee break
- 16:00-17:00 EELS analysis (Francisco de la Peña)
- 8:30-9:30 EDX analysis (Adrien Teurtrie, Lille)
- 9:30-9:45 Coffee break
- 9:45-10:45 Lumispy (CL) (Jonas Laehnemann, Paul Drude Institute for Solid State Electronics)
- 10:45-11:00 Break
- 11:00-12:00 Diffraction (Bahae Mouloud, Lille)